Some time ago, I signed up for the Orthomolecular News Service. It comes out every couple of weeks and generally espouses healthy living and vitamin supplements. The doctors there will chronicle how certain patients were treated (niacin, vitamin C, etc.) and how the patient responded. Today's newsletter was on vaccines. This is a serious and controversial topic for many. Here's the link to their article:
One of the reasons I wrote Part I of the series, and a reason I sought out and found this news service, is because I was disturbed by the high rates of incidence for all manner of neurological and gastrointestinal disorder. Here's what I was staring at at that time:
- My father died of pancreatic cancer in 2005
- My mother was declining due to dementia (eventually succumbing to colon cancer in 2015)
- Neighbor across the street had twin sons (one developed autism (high functioning) and the other did not)
- Neighbor down the street had a son with severe autism (non communicative at age 12 except via limited sign language)
- Neighbor next door developed Celiac disease
- Wife's mother died from Parkinson's
And on and on and on it went...
Now, you're certainly entitled to your opinion and you can believe what you like... but my opinion is that there is a connection between the foods we're eating, coupled with the manner in which the vaccines are concocted and administered, and the visible and tangible issues we're are seeing in the neurological and gastrointestinal medical spaces.
There... I said it.